Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sweet Home and Away

Push The Button

Posted by Picasa

It was another day, just passing like the clouds. Soon I will leave this haven and exchange it for a place where I have to:

-do my own laundry
-do my own ironing
-do my own cooking
-thus doing my own grocery shopping
-do my own cleaning of the dishes
-make my own bed
-vacuum and mop my own floor
-clean my own room
-walk to uni
-take the public transport to anywhere aka traumatizing trams
-see irritating people at Chinatown
-see fu*king Myers and David Jones (hate them)
-basically do everything myself

I think it is one thing being responsible and independent but this can really tick me as all these chores get very 'chores-y' when day by day is lived like that. Try have one month of end of semester exams and on top of that, chores, chores and chores.

Right now, I shall be thankful for everything I have at homeā€¦. And chill.