Sunday, February 26, 2006

THE ENCOUNTER AND THE LESSON

It was a funny thing about judging someone by the looks alone. i was thoroughly shocked just that day when ffound out something so unsuspecting about a friend of mine. a nice fella whom insisted in buying me tissue papers when i scraped my left leg, just a little bit when riding his bike. it was my fault actually, being so clumsy. with innocent looks and voice tone, i had always thought him to be a junior as he is 3 years younger than i am. yet the thing that i hated most came to me that fateful day.

i was in that situation where i had to reconsider my values again and 'restructure' my perception of my 'actually more mature friend' junior and of my ownself. phew, i had surrounded myself with good people and thus learn from this encounter.

isin't is always annoying to have to change perceptions of ourselves and others? however i had judged and concluded it in my own ways..... and it proved too early.