Tuesday, March 07, 2006

26th of Feb 2006

Sunday 26th of February 2006, i woke up to a beautiful morning that promised a great day to come. My last days in Jakarta is passed with a sense that this year will be radically different from the past. I will be going to Singapore for a week first.
That thought excites me and the feeling thickens as i flipped through pages and pages of photos. Photos about my years in Singapore. Those 10 years had been fast, memorable, humbling, enriching, interesting... and...

Next stop, friends in Singapore. I really wish that it will be a worthy 'one week' hehe since i am missing a week of lectures for it, including a tutorial class for Genetics 304. Right now, i had an idea of what 2006 will be about. Looks like this year will not lose to those more interesting past ones that i had missed.