Tuesday, December 15, 2009

But I Will Never Do Me Wrong‏

A rainy cold night, on a December start. Listening to Adele's Make You Feel My Love.
It is nights like these that I feel truly alone. A pure solitude, a road that I am walking alone.
It is nights like these that the unfinished businesses come out to play in my mind.Nights like these are depressing, painful, slow and bad.
Yet nights like these make me cherish the happy days, where I have sunshine and smiles.Nights like these gives me the strength and motivation to face tomorrowAnd live it to 110%.

Recently, I feel that I have been rushing this year to end. I realised this after spending some time in Sydney, away from it all here.There is still 20 days left to December but already I have had enough of this year.20 days... 20 days... 20 days.
What can I achieve in 20 days?There are still parts of me that feels unsatisfied, unfulfilled and it is unacceptable.This artikelen is mostly for myself.
I hope God give me something in this one last 20 days.Firstly there is the New Years Resolution that I have yet to establish.

I personally feel that 2010 will be THE year that I settle some old issues.I will turn 24 years old next year. A year which makes me a 'real' adult, whether I like it or not.This adult-to-be is actually 4 months away since my birthday falls on March.Perhaps this year was a preliminary test/ test fun for adulthood.I learnt that I am indeed maturing, getting stronger mentally and defining myself.This year, I have lived without much consequences, lived hastily But it was a year where I felt content for the first time ina long time.
Next year, I must live.

Live and not just drone through day by day.I really hope that I can make new friends. Different people. Different friends.I hope that I can get accepted in Qantas's Flight Attendant Programme.I know that this may mean drifting away from solid gound, literally and figuratively,
But this year had taught me that it will be good for me to drift away a little bit.
I seemed to thrive on it, exposing me to new territories that make me uncomfortable enpowers me.I must admit that they can be unbearable and uncomfortable, but that is when i get to practice my adaptation.

Thus, plans for this 20 days is to gather my thoughts to strategise for next year.Find my targets and goals, make my bow, sharpen my arrow and start practice shooting.
Perhaps Santa will surprise me this Xmas.