Friday, July 31, 2009

Back to Black

*Trumpets*

*Drumrolls*

*Cymbals clash*

I'm back. As I wave to the crowd with my faithful assistant Alice...

Alice, as many of you have known, is a Gynoid, model number GCX-003. As a vampire, having a mortal battle partner is not ideal as mortal bodies break down with time. A robot, on the other hand, is upgradable as time passes. A robot popses no temptation to me as well, although the more time I spend with Alice, the more I find 'her' appealing to my senses. Thanks Alice for pre-posting the 2 artikelens. I hope you enjoy them.

So... ok... granted that due to the world economic recession, everyone has been tight in their pockets. The aftermath of the recession will surely continue change everyone's perception of money and now, people are begining to save up for rainy days. I, myself, have seen a 50% drop in my business alone and now, the store has quiet days that you can hear/ hallucinate noises. That is a $400 loss for me every month at least =(!~! However, I dun understand why my ass have to suffer. Every morning, i do my, ahem, 'business' at the Emirates Building because it is close to my store and their building and toilet is so luxe and posh (thanks to the Sultan of Dubai). I refuse to use the toilets at the cafe nearer to my store or the backpackers that is like 10 steps away. This is because they are uncouth and their toilet can get dirty and the most important reason is that their toilet paper is comparable to sandpaper.

So getting back to the point, I realised with my sense of touch that the Emirates Bulding toilet changed their toilet paper as of last week!!! No longer is the soft and pillowed plush toilet roll used!! In order to cut back operating cost due to the recession, they decided to downgrade to a cheaper, not as plush toilet roll!!!!! URGHHH, me no no happy. Me ass no no happy. Well the new toilet paper is not sandpaper (fortunately), but, it is surely not the featherlite angelic quality it was in the past.

August is ordained to be a month where I cannot spend money. I am way behind my savings plan and August will be able to rectify that. I am panned out what I am going to procure after that all to the to March 2010 for my birthday. Things would have been must easier if a bag of $30,000 drop on me one day, but that will be no fun at all. Instead, hard work and its resulting rewards suits my personality more.

Classes start as of 23rd August, which is in a few weeks time and I cannot wait! I hope that I will learn much, like I did in the previous subject, as I had to fork out $320 for the class alone. I also have to pay $400 for my flights to Auckland. For September, I am deciding on either a parfum or a sunglasses from Gucci, depending on how much I have to spare. For October, I shall not do any major procurement as the New Zealand North Island trip will certainly burn a small hole in my Italian wallet. I am getting a digital cameral too, Canon IXUS100. I have not decided on the colour yet but the Black one caught my eyes.

November will be ordained to be a month where I cannot spend money too. This is because December will be a big month for me. I am going to Sydney to visit my dear friend for a couple of days. This ensures lots of shopping although my friend was graciously kind enough to accommodate me in his place. I am thinking of getting either a Gucci belt (white colour Guccissima) or a Gucci loafer in Sydney. I will be getting the SKII Facial Treatment Essence too. Although they cost more than gold in terms of per weight, I am sure it will be well worth it in terms of skinvestment. I am getting the Dior Homme balm too as my current one from is destined to run out by then. I am still contemplating in getting the Dior rouge palatte. I shall explain this the next time around.

January and February 2010 will no doubt be as eventful, if not, more than 2009. Indeed I am getting myself a Macbook for my 24th birthday!! It's time to burn my current computer which is turning 8 next year. Then the month of March 2010, I will be in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Jakarta! I am flying Business Class too, coutesy of Malaysian Airlines!!! Getting a tattoo in the city of KL too. I have contacted the tattoo artist from a reputable place where tourists and expats frequent! I am getting my wisdom tooth extracted too. I shall explain the critcality of this act the next time around too.

Seems like this artikelen is short and rushed. I shall make it up in details the next one.

Glad to be back... to black.