Tuesday, March 07, 2006

1st of Mar 2006

1st of March 2006, Wednesday.Things seemed fair and fair. An encounter that finally given. I was given a tour Orchard and City Hall area by one of my old friend. A good tour indeed as i had became pretty well versed in them after just today. I've picked up several things myself, one being the perfume that i always wanted for a pretty good price.

Today was such a hot day that i had to summon one of my formidable weapon... my umbrella. Despite the familiar sunny, hot and humid weather... there was completely no deja vu feeling whatsoever. As i am sitting down here and having sushi for dinner, i can't stop wondering if i was being ingrateful. Things would and should have been different. It should be a tad more fantasy-like and a lot more chi-chi.

Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's the food thats making me bloat... right now, a hot and cold shower shall clear my mind... yep.