Tuesday, March 07, 2006

@nd of Mar 2006

2nd of March 2006 Thursday. AM feeling. Paradise Lost. An empty feeling rushed towards me like speed. I felt like i WAS a billionaire who had just lost all my fortune, not a single cent left of all my hard earned properties. I hate this feeling. A feeling that should have been dead long ago. A fortune that i should have known i had lost already. At this moment this feeling of lost can mean 2 things. Lost as in lost in direction and losing something real good. Yet i hope for a better tommorow, in a child like hope that it will bring back some lost fortune.

PM feeling. A rejuvination and enlightenment was bestowed upon me. In my heart, i suddenly realised that hey, maybe this could be it and i it actually can work out pretty well for me. At such circumstances i realised that things may seem different, yet the changes came about from the same seed. Maybe the fortune is not lost after all... but put aside in aan investment bank... to more and more.