Saturday, September 27, 2008

Facial Piety

My huckleberry friend, moon river.... and me. There are your good friends: people who love you. And then there are your huckleberry friends: people who've known you for years and have stuck by you and love you no matter what.



So I have watched two films in the past few days. The first is P.S. I Love You... and the second is the classic Breakfast at Tiffany's, thus the Moon River song which is my all time favourite. Back off Pussy Cat Dolls..



I must say that P.S. I love you is quite a let down. She does not fit the role at all as she kept reminding me of the she-boxer. Sadly, many people find it rather disappointing as well. As for the all time classic, Audrey Hepburn does not disappoint. I read that the role was offered to Marilyn Monroe at first... which will result in a totally different movie! My favourite part is when Holly sings Moon River at her apartment.



So how is everybody behaving in this nice weather!! This is not supposed to be a movie review.



I am going on a cruise to somewhere this November... yay! I shall be visiting the South Pacific, namely Vanuatu and New Caledonia. It is for 8 days and does not include Fiji however, as that will be 15 days and i can't miss half a month of work. It has been a looooong while since i have been on a cruise and i think it will be so fun!



Life has been very monotonous lately. It is work, sleep, work, sleep. I am not finding any zest or inspiration at all from anything or anyone. I quite like the idea of anyone more actually. Still, it is not the case of who or what to blame. I think it is just the way it is for now. I have to be patient. Like many things which i have been patient for, it worked out perfectly in the end. And i have only ruined somethings by being rash.



I have learned that patience pays off handsomely from my parents. I am missing them the moment. My mom don't seem to mind my new tattoo. My parents are my huckleberry friends afterall...