Sunday, June 15, 2008

Three’s A Crowd- Le Genesis

And there was three.

In some weeks time, I shall be having a getaway with some of my inner-cirled gal pals, weeeee. Excited excited.

I have officially taken my leave and gotten it approved, booked them flights and just waiting to book the accommodation and for the date to arrive. 5th July!!!

Let’s name it Location X.

I had been there three times already, yet I can’t get enough of Location X. The next thing that enthrals me is the mates I am going with. Who could ask for a more perfect travelling companions. Us three has been has known each other for quite sometime. We are open to each other, have no hidden agendas and are in the best of terms. Best of all, we are able to commit to each other at times like this. This may be the beginning of the Travelling-Trio-Trilogy!!!!

Our next destination, Seoul and Tokyo… My plan is that I book Korean Air for all of us to Tokyo. The plane will always transit in Seoul, so we can be there for 4 days, and then head to Tokyo for a week. Easy easy easy.. of course my sis will be joining us, becoming Travelling-Trio+ One sista sidekick… The best time will be next year March/ April as you can do Hanami (Cherry Blossom viewing) and the weather is parfait as you know, the Far East has cold and miserable winter and humid and hot summers… Finally, I can be a cast of Hana Yori Dango or Stairway to Heaven, ruwwing around like a mad-lovelorn-man against the beautiful skyline constraste of modern and old. For sure I am the main actor….

For sure there will be drama, ups and downs but it’s not the destination but the journey as well. We shall prove that we are no psycho single guys with nothing better to do but travel around whenever we get the chance to!!!!! Hehe.

The previous plan was that 4, instead of three will be travelling. This limits the accommodation we can have as most single room fit a maximum of 3 patrons, if more, an extra room will be required, which will cost a bomb. Being smart, I hooked up a two bedroom hotel. However, now that only Three of us will be there, SO MANY hotels options are available for a cheaper price.

I am having eyes on the 4 and a half star property, Sebel or Holiday Inn by the Harbour, 4 star. Since it’s only a standard room now, it’s cheaper than ever!! OMG I am soo smart. Hehe, the perks of being in the travel industry. Lemme tempt you. The Sebel is 4.5 Star for a good reason. Albeit not smack bang in the city, it is close enough to the city to get a quiet atmosphere yet convenience of popping into the city without much trouble. It has a GOLF COURSE Compound, pool, spa, sauna, gym facilities. Holiday Inn has all those too without the Golf course but it has the glorious harbour view.
Can’t wait.

Having travelling buddies is definitely one of the best things in life. AS we grow up, we no longer can go travelling with our parents as we seek adventure and they seek relaxation. Having peers to go travelling around has always been a dream of mine. Imagine yourself in a cold winter at Frankfurt or a gang of mad-ass gal pals eating a sausage in Frankfurt… I will take the latter.

Moreover, if we happen to do a ‘TRAVEL EUROPE’ tour, it is usually the third person travel for free or discount of 30% off the tour price if three people register (Usually 2 adults and a children case). This will mean that we are not only travelling, but saving our mandatory dull travelling tour and spending the remaining balance on LV bags in Europe!!!! Hawtness-de-ultimateness…

Drools drools… if only I have all the $$$ in the world to be jet-setting around. Still, I am contented with working hard, earning my own $$$ and then spending it in a way I deem fit! Travelling = new experiences = shopping madness = taking whore pix with whore friends = ultimate fun-ness.

Do you want the ultimate fun-ness??