Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Swift as the wind.

WaWAWAWAWaaaa... It's already the end of week 3 of school. Time flies... it really has. My previous weeks were filled with workload and assignments that i have barely anytime to take a pause and breatheeee.
Hehe, anyway, i am actually glad that time flies that quick as i can't wait to graduate third year. I am glad that i had passed all my subjects =D. The Commonwealth Games just started, so loks like it's gonna be a pretty interesting 2 weeks.

Busy and busier, hmm, look forward to my 20th birthday next week. Wonder what will i get for my presents?? Hmmm.... Anyway, i learnt a new thing this year... 'Get over yourself!'

Sometimes, people are pre-occupied with themselves and what they think they are. Like me, i know that the moment i left Sg, i would be barely mentioned by my special friends. Let's face it, I don't mention them too anyways. It is just a mere fact, not a sad one. People have to move and move and move and move on. Unless that someone is in loooove with you, they would just 'put you back on the shelf'. However, special moments and a memory together will be the reason why uou are on the shelf, and not' swept under the rug'.

Life beckons.