Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sly Worm

Uni have started after the much celebrated one week break. Guys, it's 4 weeks more before the big one. Frankly, not very prepared as yet but i know that this month will zoooom pass so fast that i dont even notice ,'Hey, in 2 more weeks will be my final paper.' Just to summarise everything i have done from my last post til now... almost nothing.

Meet up with the boys for dinners and Scary Movie 4 premier was like the only highlight. The rest is just perhaps trying.... and i mean trying to study. It cannot pass off as 'study' but 'trying to study'. The weather is killing me, feel sleepy most of the time, can't focus much as i feel that my body seemed to be less actve than Summer time. Sob sob sob. Don't everyone just hate Winter?

I realised that it is going to be boring in Winter. We'll sleep alot, stay indoors alot, complain that it is cold alot and many times, say how fantastic it would be if we have a portable heater, alot. Focus focus focus. I need a new surprise in my life to distract the Winter but i still have to stay focus. If life is about studying, making money and waiting for new surprises in life, some one should kill me now.

Maybe it is the Sly Worm that is taking over me now but i just feel pretty hopeless for this coming 2 weeks. The weather, the knowledge of exams starting to get to me, the monotone of activities, slight depression and hopelessness, HOMESICKNESS, boy do i miss the warm weather of Jakarta with my family, and assignments. I am sure many of you are feelingt this too.

Good news? Maybe this will be over soon and I will be so glad about things again. Hehe. A new Porsche Carrera and some red wine shall calm my nerves for now. The thought of being carless in a city like Melbourne also hau