Monday, March 27, 2006

Shit Week

Week 5 of Uni. By far the mossssstttttt boring week i had. I felt a sense of fed-up-ness, stress accumulating and really disastified with everything. There is nothing that i can look forward to this week. Furthermore, i have one major Genetics due next week, and another major major one due the week after next. Plus.... i have no idea how to tackle them.

I felt sick as i don't really have a study buddy for the subject of Genetics. I am not coping as well i as should be. I mean, i am in my final year, no study buddy... no help. Well, previously, i had 'stalked' my tutors enough and they are beginning to fear my visits. Now, i felt dumb, lost and clueless whenever i had my Genetics prac, which will commence at about an hours time.

WARNING, i hate my Mondays and Tuesdays.

My most hectic days, well, i have my Tae Kwon Do class to unwind tonight, then my sauna session on Wednesday. Thursdays and Fridays are virtually weekends for me. Saturday is library and gym day. Haizz.. at least now i am starting a new painting. Hehe, something to really help me unwind and escape.

I know i have had said this for the past 2 years.. but i will need a miracle to survive till Easter comes. I hope that i can press on... Haizz, like a tunnel with no light, i shall press on till a glimp of light is seen.