Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Green Monster and Greenhouse-Geisser test

Vineyard- Above all
Above all powers, above all kings, above all nature and all created things.
Above all wisdom and all the ways of man, you were here before the world began.
Above all kingdom, above all throne, above all wonders the world has ever known.
Above all wealth and treasures of the earth, there’s no way to imagine what you are worth.
Crucified, laid behind the stone, He lived to died, rejected and alone.
Like a rose, trampled on the ground.
You took the fall and thought of me above all.

I was reading 1 Peter last night and read on the verse that I had been carrying around with me on my bag. Chapter 5 verse 7 reads ‘Cast all you anxiety on him because he cares for you’.

Doesn’t that makes you shiver?

Exams do. G’day everybody, it is midweek of Swot Vac and it will be over soon. Anxiety sky rocketed for you guys yet? I know that I just woke up that day and realized that this is it. Second last semester of my degree. I want to do well, I hope I can… I so really do. It occurred to me that I was taking it all too easy previous semesters and it explains why I have no H1s… sob at one corner. I am an idiot, it is there for me to grab… I have to reach higher this time!! I hope that all of my friends do very well too… also partly because I can be spared the agony of them whining.

Moving on, happy 21st Surein. How fast this boy has grew up huh? Anyways enjoy your big day (even though it is spot on exam period), just wanna let you know that I love and cherish you as a friend (just don’t expect me to kiss you like you did to me on my b’day yea… hehe joking).

Past few weeks had been really really really humbling for me. Great learning experience as I explored more about myself and the world. Alongside that I am really very ignorant, lack a lot of life experience and has to learn many many things as many other people seemed to know more than me.

Or, maybe I am just humble and knows a lot of things, more so than many people that is older than me, but just wanna stay humble and learn as much as I can (hehehe). It doesn’t matter. I learnt that if I judge myself against other people, I WILL NEVER be happy. Someone else will be better at something and someone else will be better than that someone else. Talk about the green monster wanting to compete, ugly ugly green monster.

Instead, I only have to myself to answer to and do what my best can do. So I have to do my best, give my all, cross my finger and be satisfied. Yep, I vouch to do my very extreme best for this exam or else… or else…

On the lighter note, I have a joke to share with you guys. It came from a toilet forum.
Definition of ghost poo: the shit that flew out of you ass without any effort, makes no noise or splash when it falls, zoomed into the toilet hole and disappears into thin air. You don’t even have to wipe as it is white clean on your Kleenex (no need flushing too).

Hehehe, that’s all folks. Btw, did anyone saw what happened between Gretel Killeen and Mikey? FEUD!!