Monday, May 08, 2006

Itineraries

After a grueling coupl' o weeks of moulding my brain plasticity into exam prep mode, i finally ticked off a coupl' o things from my to do list. My business itinerary seemed to be doomed when the Ebay did something to my lovely account. Yesh, by shutting it off because they found me to be linked to a previous user that they had barred... aka me.

I was pissed of for a coupl' o days before finally calmed down a little. Lets take a further look at my itineraries before exams starts. I had gone for a choppy hair cut and a spray tan for winter that is much needed. I had got sick of loitering the city.. ticked... after being drenched in rain last Friday thanks to someone rather annoying. I had started to revise my work (good grief). Yet, the worst is to come.

So i have an assignment due this Thursday, which i have proudly done but not sure of scoring for it. I got back my mid semester test result and got only 24/40... almost hanged myself as one of my mate says, blatantly, that he did not prepare for the test as he had one 30% assignment due on the same day. Yet he got 29/40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indespicable, unforgivable.. i really feel stupid these days. It's like i don't have the Genetics genes in me. No matter how much i study for it, i still get shit marks. And my lab demonstrator keeps on asking me to see him if i have any problems (he really thinks i am dumb as i am blond). I'm like fuck off, i have no time to see you, you paedophilic, blond-hating, assuming-that-i-dunno-my-stuff prick. Yet i have to see him or i really have no idea how to do those lab reports that are due every week and cost a certain percent that adds up to 50% of the total mark which contributed to 25% of ym total Genetic marks which in all is 80% for my third year marks to get into honours which is WHAT I MUST HAVE!!

Then again, i have 2 lab reports due next Tuesday, one presentation next Monday and another Psych lab report due on the week after next. Then, it is Swot Vac, then it is hell from 7th of june (my first paper) to 23rd of June. On the brighter side, my siblings are coming over and we'll have a jolly time (ermm, still to far away, the thought of exams kill me and possibly reduce my sperm production by 66% due to stress). Hehehe.

Ok shall not think so much or i will require lots and lots of therapy. Just stay focus!! Good luck with your exams everyone (smack my lips like a chimp).