Friday, March 28, 2008

Focus Energy

Happy Easter everyone!!! And happy birthday to me
Thank you all for your well wishes… *feel loved*



I am officially old! On the other hand, I felt that I have come a looong way

Apparently, some people whom I expected to have wished me…

Did not do so.

I recalled some years ago, I would be really sad and depressed

That they have forgotten one of the most MAJOR event to me…

TO ME.

I would go to them and tell them that they had forgotten it

And I am not happy and how and why they have been such an idiot.



That was me then.



Seriously, the fact that people can remember your birthday should be a gift,

Not a must.

People have better things to care about.

TO ME, it may be the most MAJOR, but why am I being so selfish.

Never had I considered how they think and feel about it.

For sure I had never forgotten their birthday and is always

THE first one to wish.

For sure I thought that we shared moments that are significant to each other.

Yet, I had neglected their situations.



They may just have forgotten it. Simple as that.

Yet, many times I had been a real diva and even blamed myself…

I know, it sounded really pathetic, but this year, I have grown up.



I want to appreciate people just as they are…

I want to focus my energy on things that I have neglected in the past.

Stop brooding about childish nonsensical things such as these.



It reminds me of the very quotable quote ’Get a life!’

Like serious I finally gotten over it and got myself some redemption.

It was part of me but I am finally willing to let it go.

I hope that some emo depressionista who is feeling so fed up,

Disappointed, sad, depressed that their friends did not wish them

A big fat ’HAPPY Birthday’ is reading this.. cos I was one of those.



I love those that had not or had wished me,

But I’ll make sure I’ll keep the latter closer.

Teehee.