Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Taller Better Faster Blonder

I am back. Not just back. I am totally back!!
For those who missed me, i apologise for being an emotional wreck last week.
I wasn't me last me. That me you saw... no good.
Bad... very bad.
The weather was gloomy last week, so was I.
I swear that the hormones running amok in me is strangling me.
I can't breathe right. I felt like i have asthma and a panic attack at the same time.
Stupid ABBA was in my head with the song 'Winner Takes It ALL'.

I should be 'No Stress'.... not 'Emo Bitch'.
Yesterday was the lovely Cup day, thus a public holiday.
No work on Tuesday can just about cure anything as I hate Tuesdays!!
I cleaned my room, cleaned the toilet and in the process, cleaned my mind.
Cleared my heart and now i am back.
Taller Better Faster Blonder.

I was at a state of war last week.
It got me thinking about wants and needs.
Someone wise once said that:
'A happy person is one whom prioritise his needs, not his wants'.
'A miserable person is one whom prioritise his wants, not his needs'.
Me? I am a confused person whom has his wants and needs messed up.
However, i can assure you that it is only for a week... I am now back.

The defeated me caused me to lose the real me.
The single, unavailable and fabulous me (snaps fingers and *pose*).
I know what i want. I know what i need. I love who i am. Why do i still suffered a bout of madness?

I am a sensitive intelligent rational being, yes.
Why do i lose control, turning into a sad, emotional, confused, painful fuckhead?
Then i realised......

My emotions has been too monotonous for a while since i started working.
It is forcing itself for a shock. I need to grow as a person but my life on the mono was inhibiting it.
My evolution is now top priority as I am 22 years old, and my body and mental needs to reasses my fabulosity.
It wants to know am I still fertile/sexual, still fabulous/hot, still senstive/emoting.
Stupid hormones... i swear that i feel like i was 8 months pregnant with a triplet.

So no what? I have cleaned my taste. I feel sexual, emotional and desirable.
Just perhaps not as naive, assuming and dumb. I am older now.
I was at Cacoon and now i have evolved...
Taller Better Faster Blonder.

In life, we have to take things slowly and step by step.
In relationships, we have to take one another slowly, let things breathe and be really patient.
I admit that i have decided to stop playing games as I know i get what i want in the end but do not feel satisfied.
I decided to face the relationship with the 'real' me, naked and un armed.
Things went wrong and i lost all my control. I have attacked the enemy forced too fast and too rash.
Perhaps i should have stuck to playing mind games first.

Games are games, no emotion attached, no pain, no gain.
I will pay it till i am sure i can let my defences go,
As the saying goes, 'No matter how sexy the lingerie is, it's true purpose is to be taken off'.

Fuck off ABBA's 'Winner Takes It ALL'
Hello Britney's 'Womeniser, Womeniser'