Sunday, June 07, 2009

The Trouble with White

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay of the new post. I had previously planned the title to be 'All's fair in Love and War', however, as you can see, this was not the title for this post. The title usually serve as a muse for me and that title just cause more writer's block than inspiration.

A couple of things to chat about today. Yes, more recession discussion of course, haha. Ever since my good friend moved to a different country, my life had been vastly simplified. I can recite all my daily activities and all that is to come in the following two weeks. Of course that is partly due to my eidetic memory, but most part of it is actually due to my current boring life. In addition, it is also due to being a tight arse at the moment, as I am tryting to save money and not spend them (thus no going out or buying things that keeps me sanely occupied).

My day-to-day life involved a routine that I MUST follow or else there will be nothing left for me to do. Gym, rest and doing the mere necessities are my life now. My main motivation is getting through day to day activities and spend as little as I can so that this year will end FAST! However, having much planned, I still get bored with the weekly routine. Surely i have benefitted fromt healthy habit and pattern, but here HAD BEEN NOTHING new or spontanious!!!

In addition, the winter blues has got to me. The cold always make me feel sad and unmotivated. Work had been a primary motivation, but with the slowing recession, no one is getting promoted, thus I have lost the focus on it as well. Perhaps I need someone new in my life?

Perhaps it is time to drop me 'Single and unavailable' status. Meet someone new and exciting to spice up my frozen life a bit. The trouble with me is that I like my clean white slate. I view relationships as a distraction to purposes in life, until that purpose is to find THE ONE. But the me now needs a new thing in life. A new flavour. I am bored, I must admit! My life chart has been on a constant for the past months! With material things fabricating my ups and downs, only for a while.

I stood still in this plane, wearing all white, while I witness the people around me experiencing life, moving on and forgettting the mundane. I am jealous.I I want that for now. A new colour in my life.