Saturday, May 23, 2009

Goodbye May‏

Can I have your attention please. It is mid 2009! If you are still wondering where have half the year gone to, you should slap yourself and wake up! *Slap slap slap*

I, for one, am very awake and aware of the passing moments. I actually anticipate 2009 to end as I cannot wait for my next holiday! I am surely not savouring the passing of the seasons as I am turning a blind eye to it. I am currently racing for my next payday to payday. Which means months to months. There is actually another 7 more paydays before 2009 concludes, and with it, a tax return which turns me on (tax re-turns me on)!! Lucky seven!

I really want to get to get a tattoo in Kuala Lumpur, so I have to hit my saving target for end of this year! I really have to start putting my ideas on paper. My top left arm will the victim this time, yay! I am feeling a pentagram to represent wholeness. But i want more than just a pentagram, it will have to have intricate designs that only I can interpret.

On the topic of designs, I will be finishing my Fashion Illustration module today. This class has been fun and informative and I have learnt the secrets to draw fashion figures and clothing representation! It is all about the proportion and exegeration and lengthening of the body.. the longer the better. There is a new class on Collection Production this June 1 but I guess I will give it a pass and only join it the next time which is end of July and start of August.

I think I need time to practice what I learn in the short 5 weeks and really digest it before packing myself with new information from the new class. I have to start drawing my stick figures now. Create some 'models' and pretend that I run a modelling agency. Then, use these models as the standard template to base my collection and clothes upon to showcase them nicely on paper. I think I have to learnt to draw faster too, so with practice, this shall be achieved!

It has been almost two months since my last holiday with my family and friends. It felt like 2 days. Perhaps I have been going too fast. In a way I like it, in a way it is scary as how clock it ticking and I am getting older. Perhaps in this last few moments of May, I should slow down a llittle and enjoy what's left, before I officially say goodbye to May.