Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Packing Order

I have been packing in the last few days. Twelve boxes, about 20 kg each... Packing my life here away. How did I end up with over 200 kg of stuff? Note that these does not include furnitures!!!

Just clothing alone make up 130 kg at least!! Dayuuummmmmm. The packing doesn't end!! My wardrobe is like a bottomless pit... How the hell did I store so many things in my teeny tiny room???

I have a box of my formal wear, a box of my denim and casual wear, a box of things I will be selling, a box of bags, two boxes of shoes, two boxes of books and stationery, two boxes of skin care and perfume, a box of my toys, a box of winter wear and I reckon there will be at least 2 to 3 more boxes when I finally finish packing, zzzzzzzzz. The shipping dude is gonna be shocked when he comes over next Friday (and my precious things shall arrive in Jakarta the Friday after, the 5th of Feb).

Packing actually is rather draining and tiring. Strangely enough, it is not emotional at all, as I put my things into a box and the next time I see them, I will be in a new country, starting a new life. Can't wait...