Friday, February 18, 2011

Two weeks notice

Two weeks to go!! I love counting down.

Lately I have been sleeping at 3 to 4 AM.... not good. Luckily, I get to wake up late. I am never a morning person. Another plus is Jakarta is actually 4 hours behind, thus I am always up for a chat with my family. I wish I am but from as far as I could remember, I always find it hard to fall asleep and even harder to wake up early. Thus, I am a brunch person! I always envy those people that can fall asleep standing and wake up like they just had a deep sleep, even if it was only for 10 minutes...

Tonight is not a warm night. It is not cold either, however, the air is dead still. Since I don't own an electric fan, it felt like a warmish night as I am semi-sweating. It is nights like these that I wish I have a tent so that I can camp on my yard. The sounds of cricket and drizzle of rain is in order to make such boring nights memorable. Amidst all the drama going on around me, I have to pause to think about my financial status.

Moving so abruptly is not exactly cheap. In addition, I still owe my sister 2 months of rent. Boohoo. Shipping of my bulky yet precious things (see previous blog) will set me back about $700! Cancellation of my mobile phone plan will cost $400. On top of that, I have to pay for my gym membership til 8 June when the contract ends, damn!! That will be another $250. Then, I have my one way ticket home which is $550 and I still have to pay off my credit card which is currently on $700.

CRAP!!! It means I need $4000!!! Where am I going to find $4000 (see previous blog for reasons why)??? Damnnnnnnn. I am a pay check to pay check liver... how am I going to have money when I have no pay check? Damnnn, why is everything so expensive in this world? $4000 can feed an African family for a year!!! And that included rent and electricity bills!

If only I had some kind of sponsor, like sugar sponsor lol. Haizzz, that is never an option anyway as I had wished for one for a long time and it never come to fruitation. Oh well, I should focus on my 2011 resolution and rewards for now.

Stay tuned!