Saturday, April 26, 2008

Definition of Circle.

Hey people, yet another blog with the title starting with the letter ‘D’. I guess I must really like it. During my work out at the gym, I kept wondering about something… a circle.

Well, cos I am still unemployed… and I stand a high chance of being employed finally into one of my dream job, the TRAVEL industry!! So if it did not work out in the end, I am back at square one and have come back a full circle… and I am tired of it. I did really well in my interview at the Flight company. The interviewer really liked me. She had me into the next round… and I am waiting for her news that will come this Monday or Tuesday, good or bad, I decided not to think about the ‘circle’ concept anymore.

If I get the job, it’s ‘Hallelujah, Amen’, if not, well, life goes on. I have came a far way from this snotty ignorant uni student to an all-aware-working-adult… not that I am working yet. I realised a new philosophy in life… which is ‘What’s mine will always be mine, what’s not mine, will eventually not be.’ So if I did not get the job… booo…. The one I seek and seeks me is down the line, queuing up as I run through all those rejection. I’m gonna keep knocking on doors till one answers me (sounds like modelling career, knock on agent’s door till one lands u a contract!!).

So what is a circle? http://www.mathopenref.com/circle.html says that ‘A line forming by a close loop, every point on which is a fixed distance from a centre point.’ On the other words, a plane curved everywhere equidistant from a given fixed point, the centre.

Mmm, that’s life, it either moves forwards, backwards or go around a circle. It never stays still. I took a Science degree, only to move in a circle to end up wanting to do fashion design. I will work for a few years, gaining experience, only to start at square one again on that happy day when I enrol into fashion. Even relationships can end up in a circle. With best of friends having to become no longer.

Ok I am over it. I hope and pray that I will be the next top Travel Consultant. I always wanted to be a flight attendant, oh the glamour but travel consultant is not half assed bad. It will be parfait! I will get to learn about all the places on Earth, get travel discounts and lotsa experience!!! Anyone up for Shibuya, Tokyo this September??