Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Life: Love, lies and everything in between.

Urrghhhh I am suffering from dandruffs at the moment. The weather turned cold all of a sudden and the air turned dry… thus the dandruff!!! Wazzzupp ppl, its almost end of March and I am still JOBLESS!!! Oh the sadness…

Well, that’s life and I gotta be ‘Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger’ (quotes Daft Punk). Still, pray for me people, I need to work right now before I become officially bankrupt!!

Okay in life, we have to manage, micro manage and cope with things that are thrown at us every single day. Life should not be a bore or a straight line with no peaks…. life should look like a roller coaster track…. With joy, hurt, sadness, disappointment and jealousy… note that the happy thing only occurred once out of the5 rides.. LOL.
Actually it should have equal amount of good things to bad things. However, being a very optimistic human being, I would always stress on the happy, the good and the glamorous.

Yet, life had been pretty mean to me. After a few interviews for job, I remained jobless and almost defeated at times. It’s just really disheartening when things don’t turn out my way. I am sure you readers understand. That’s life.

Yet another episode of serious drama had occurred for me fellow sluts… It started out at a later supper over at a crowded café. If things were café au lait… the world would be perfect. People would be perfect… yet life deemed that people are not perfect as the lives they lead are imperfect. It seemed that it’s that time of the month…. Hehe.. when friendship status needs a reshuffling and a spring clean.

It was quite a dama-mama-tique row between two of them sluts, people around us was like audience of the final episode of Sex and the City… Oh my… thank God those fists didn’t fly, cos these hips don’t lie… hehe. Well I guess I cannot say I did not see it coming. Everyone needs at turn at NeNe and its just Ashley’s turn. Me and Zack had ours a few months ago. Although it may not improve our friendship at all with each other… we kissed and made up and understood each other more. Let’s just say it’s the next level of our friendship, after a bumpy incident that just has to happen.

Like life, friendships don’t stay constant. When you get comfortable with it, it kicks you in the groins (ouch!).

There’s the good times and the bad. Lies among each other… more and more drama as the day progresses. It’s when friendships survive the bad that really validates the friendship as being genuine, real and worth it. Lets give them sluts some time one their own.. I am sure things will be fine soon.

I hope I can land a job soon…. God help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Constantly repeats* ‘I am a talented, intelligent, attractive young man.’ X 100 ‘I am a talented, glamorous, sexy bitchy man.’ X 1000’I am a fierce, model-esque, hot, desirable man.’ X 100000.