Friday, February 27, 2009

The Investiture of Self

Thank God its Friday!!!!!!!!!

Urgh one of my bitches for 7 years here just went back to his hometown Malaysia for good last night... sadness befalls.

I cannot wait for the weekend!!!! Going shopping tomorrow, have to pick up so many things before i visit my fam fam next week!

Getting: THE Guccissima calf skin
Rapid White Teeth Whitener for my friend who now resides and work in KL. I am using it and my teeth is white!!!
Bonne Bell Sprite flavoured lip balm, gloss and rolleur. As in Sprite, that drink, flavoured. Yumness.
Kiehl's Calendula Non-Alcohol Toner, the best thing ever! Calendula rocks!!! I want to do an ad for this one.
A super glue to fix some of my broken stuff.. i am a really handyman.

I am also starting to pack now... and planning what to bring and what not too. I have not put together an outfit for the airport yet but i am thinking to wear something that says 'I am not a slut, but i am not a virgin either'.- A cardigan and my green leopart print scarf will be good to keep me snug, yay! And my new Nike shoe, yesh, the one that is quilted like a Chanel bag that i got from my Sydney trip late last year!! It is Orange and black... aka hotness... and expensive!

Just had my hair cut last week, thus it will be at perfection when next week comes (as it grows into that very natural nice tress). I love Leah from Edward Beale. I have to book her at least 4 days in advance and we totally connect, even if she charges me $50 for a haircut, it is worth it. She loves to listen to my travel stories and exploits and she is hot! Yay!

Have my appointment with my dermatologist set this coming Wednesday (whom I adore, she is the best! Monthly laser sessions have made me yound indeed but burns a hole in my bank account too). I have also just called for my Spray tan appointment this coming Thursday so that i look delish on my 4 day KL trip. I simply cannot wait.

8 more days to go... 8 the lucky Chinese number, yay! Doing gym daily so that I can look at my purr-fection prior of course. I deserve this holiday as i have been working my cute butt off.

Like what my friend Alv-gari says, I do deverve to get that Guccissima too for my birthday, even though i should be investing money or saving it up...fat bank account equals happy Adi.