Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tales of a Prince‏

Herlowe eveybody.. i have patented my 'herlowe'.

No one shall use it, unless thay have my permission.
So I am in a new work environment now. I must say that it is.... different.
There is more drama in this store. More annoying people to serve. But i think that only good things will come out of it.

So in keeping with the times, one of my bitches will be leaving Melbourne for now. It will definitely be a sad loss.
On the lighter note, I am finally going on my 3 weeks holiday, which I am absolutely looking forward to!!!
I plan to not do too many things this holiday and simply take this time to reflect, ponder and project my direction in life.
I have been distracted for quite a bit of late, and i have to get back to my gear and follow the original plan.

I feel like i have been staying still of a long time while looking at the times passing me by. I can remember the time when i was 17 yeas old like yesterday, but look at me today at 23 yers old... where did that 7 years go? Surely 7 years is a long time. I feel like
I have been suspended on air for 7 years and not touched ground yet. I feel like it has been a series of changes and phases that i got through eventually and forgot. They were important lessons that i have learned, as part of growing up, but once i got through them, they seemed irrelevent and not important anymore. I have forgotten. I have not kept them and recordded them, so now i am left with this block of hollowness and my mind is questioning what it is, only to find that it cannot conjure up a logical answer.

Maybe the Prince is forgetful, maybe the Prince had been rather unhappy, maybe the Prince is waiting.

Waiting for the time where he can finally shine in his armour and his full glory. I realised today finally what that 7 years represent. It was not the most plesant memory but the 7 years is one of work, investment, dedication, heads down and sowing. There had been no result in the work so far yet. The Prince sometime would think that it s a futile effort, the seeds he sowed were in vain. Yet sometimes, it is the eye on the prize that kept the passion and fire burning in the life of the Prince. For deep insdie I know that i shall be rewarded handsomely for what i had put in.

It wasn't a case of lost in translation nor a case of self realisation. It is more like gaining new skills and abilities, become one who is beyond himself, expanding one's world and capabilities. The Prince would like to rise above the pack. In a world with so many problem and distraction, the Prince has decided to live a life according to the standard of his Kingdom and not of the world. And I will rise up one day and be crowned.

It is quite funny to write about his current state of feeling i am experiencing as I know that sometime will pass and i will have learnt from this state and moved on to the next. I only hope that one day i wil finally not have these chains of phases and settle down, touching the ground finally. Perhaps that will be the day I get married, although i think that i will remain the same even if i am married. Perhaps it will be when i have become a father. Or perhaps when i find myself with my dream job finally. No matter when that time comes, i know that it will come. And i hope that 7 is my lucky number.