Friday, December 05, 2008

Alone Again, Naturally

"All my heart, forever."
Yesterday, when she cried, I cried with her.

Perhaps the many songs that played such as 'I Only Wanna Be With You',
'I know Him By Heart', 'I Want Love', 'Baby Don't You Break My Heart Slow',
'Fools Fall In Love', 'You're the First, The Last, My Everything', 'You Belong To Me',
'How Can You Mend A Broken Heart' and 'Tears On My Pillow' had affected me.

Perhaps I see myself in her. Perhaps i am her (in another body of course).

Yet, why are we alone again, naturally.
I walk home to my place alone. Is there nothing there for me?
So how can someone who believes in love, who believes that there will be someone
The Almightly will put in my life, that will cross my path, be still lonely, naturally?
How can I, who in my heart, knows that one day the loneliness will not longer be part of me, still be so alone?
Is that person late? Was I wrong? Will I be.

They say that once one reach certain age, they stop believing in the world of fantasy. Reality takes over.
I still very much live in the world of fantasy but also intertwined in the most disgusting way with reality.
At times, i wish that someone will come and rescue me from this loneliness, sweeping me off my feel and be in love.
At times, i wish that loneliness beomes my friend and i live a life with no strings attached and be a free spirit.
Will i outgrow it eventually?

Today, i am waiting. I am waiting for the great love of my life to come knocking on my door, and i shall receive it with all my heart and soul. Loneliness begone.

For i deserve/demand great love.
I cannot always be the first person to initiate conversation/ ask another out/ call or text or email the other.
I cannot always be the one who always want to please, who feels inadequate and who becomes needy.
I want to be asked, to be pursued and feel wanted.
I want it all.

♥ "I am someone who is looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, Inconvenient, Consuming, Can't live without each other Love."

I am definitely 'Searchin' My Soul Tonight'.