Friday, April 10, 2009

April, Easter & Expenditure

Happy Easter everybody!! Make sure you don't indulge in too many chocolate eggs! They are calories!!!

I have a new plan for this year. I have to get ripped, like really fit. I think that it is going to be a really nice Christman 2009 present that I give myself end of this year. That also mean that i can start being mean and bitch about the less fit and fat people, yay!! Just joking, I am not that major a bitch. I feel that it is time for me to progress and be more beautiful. Look out for this space people, cos my arms will be twice the size and you can strum my abs like a Spanish guitar soon. With my new high protein and low carbo lifestyle, I am already feeling alot better about my body =).

A rather wierd thing happened on my way home from the gym just now. After doing cardio and ligting 20kg, my arms become really huge as usual. On my walk back home, whilst crossing the road, a girl was checking me out and smiling as she walked pass me. I did not respond as the afternoon sun was facing me. The other day, some girls was yelling 'hellos' and waving at me from the car as they drove pass. I thought me myself, is that what girls want at the end of the day? A nice looking bloke who just came out of the gym sweaty in his gym gears. I have never ever in a bazillion year thought myself as a jock but i guess i will have to get used to his new me.

Easter is a time when we remember that the sweet Lord Jesus has died for our sins and also celebrate that our savior had risen back to the heavens. No longer are prophets, burning bushes and animal sacrifices needed as His blood is enough.
Blessed month indeed as i have 4 days off from work! Me like indeed!

However, blessed month it is, i have also spent alot of money this month already! Here is a run through of what has gone down my financial drain.

1) Perth trip at July. Me and my boys are finally jet setting to Perth! For 4 days, we will be wining and dining. I found REALLY cheap fares with Tiger Airlines when the sale came out, at $216 per person return!!!! Usually a one way is $240! Staying at a 4.5 star 2 bedroom apartment Mantra on Hays (walking distance to Gucci in Perth) and rolling around town in a Toyota Camry, i think this trip is as deluxe as it can get! The damage is $560... but i reckon the damage is one that is well worth it. Bring on July!

2) My usual dermatologist automatically set me back $150 every month. However, she has not done laser for a couple of months already. It may be the Summer weather that she decide not to laser the face. I have been getting microdermabrasion and peels. However, i am missing the instant benefits of laser already and if she did not give me laser next month, i will be bringing a Bitch Fit.

3) On the beautiful month of March, i got myself a beautiful Guccissima bag. On the blessed month of April, I got myself a Guccissima wallet, yay! One that is limited edition for Gucci Sping/Summer 2009. Moss green, me like, at $355, shipped all the wayf rom Gold Coast Gucci. Then, a good friend of mine bought me (on behalf of me mind you) the coveted Pug keychain all the way from Singapore. It is sold out in the whole of Australia, Malaysia and most stores in Europe!! This comes at $230 =(. It is alittle bit expensive but I am glad that i got my claws on this as i love Pug and i love Gucci. So there you go, $585 gone.

4) Rent that is close to $1000. With my housemate gone, I am now left with my sis to shoulder the high rent =(. This has been going on for two months and it cannot go one anymore as i am feeling the pinch of the recession. Thus, hopefully we will have a new wonderful fabulous person moving in with us for the month of May and everything wil be sweet.

5 Drawing classes, $220, starts 24 April 09, yay! I have finally sign up for a drawing class. It has been years since I take an official class and my artistique skillz has been lying dormant forever and not improving.

So... savings... what savings? I shall take control though. I know that my last blog emphasized a whole lot on savings. Yet this one is about spending. Fear not civillians, i shall be the winner and have the amount of savings by July. Bring on the K.Rudd money!!