Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Inauguration of Didi

Hey bitchezzz, I'm back!!! *nods head nods head* yesh I'm back!

The past three weeks had to be one of the happiest times in my life! Woohoo-ness.
I had a great time away from reality. It was so good that i am suffering from post holiday depression and homesickness when i have to work and face reality again. I miss my family...

Well, enough of the sad stuffs, time shall heal it and i am a grown man now. I can face the world and be a champion!! I will stay positive and happy!! It is the secret to youthfull-ness.

I spend several days in the city of Kuala Lumpur. I was lucky enough to be accommodated by the gracious Alvgari who showed me KL as it is. The time spent there was gold. I saw the povo side of KL, the glam side of KL and of course, I much prefer the glam side. Alvgari, if you are reading this, thank you thank you thank you....

We went to the beautiful Pavillion at least a million times. Visited Times Square and found that they sell things alot cheaper than usual- really good for bargain hunters, went to visit the pasaar malaam SS2, went to the posh Lunar Bar on the toppest floor or a skyscraper, drove pass Sunway Pyramid, visited Petaling Jaya, visited Chinatown, went to Mid Valley even~

Visited many Gucci stores, ate many atimes Japanese cuissines (the super duper Jogoya has been conquered), got my Gundam for a super bargain price, learnt that certain people pass secret messages with handsigns whilst wearing black, braved the rain, swam in the resort pools and jacuzzi of Alvgari's fab crib, watched the super lame Legend of Chun Li, ate and ate and ate, used the laxatives generously, visited my favourite Kinokuniya, got my Paul and Joe, led Alvgari to purchase a super duper discounted beautiful bed sheet set in Robinson's (hell yea they have discounts ALL THE TIME), even asked some random Danish backpacker with a Lonely Planet for direction... plus i feel so upper classe all the time.

I love every second of it... the bimbo talk is soo 'out of the box' and such geniusness just flowed non-stoppe. Indeed, i LVoe Kuala Lumpur city. Absolutely looking forward to furure travels with Alvgari.

Then i was home with my family. I love Jakarta! There is never a boring moment. There are always places to go, things to do, food to eat, people to love and occassions to smile about. I love my family deeply and thank God daily for them. I hope to go on another trip back home again. SOON. I saw my nephew for the first time and he is simply an angel. I rested my tired soul when i was back home. My mommy fabulous made my Bird's Nest Soup. I also spent my bithday with my family and it is really special. I treat everyday when i was back home like the last as i only have about 18 days there.

Sometimes i feel sad when people do not value their family. They fail to appreciate that without family, they are truly alone. Friends and lovers come and go. However, you don't get to choose your family. They are your blood and bones. I just like to take this opportunity to share my holiday experience with everyone and hope that your spirits are lifted when you read this. There are just too many beautiful moments in Jakarta that I cannot put in writings in one blog.

Holidays over, the fun ends. Now it is back to business. I have decided to take over 2009. I am focusing in making money this year. I have also stared my savings target. For 8 months I have enjoyed the benefits of excess income. I have indulged myself in buying all that i desire as i was really povo and deprived during my Uni years. Now i feel that i have made up for the feelings of deprivation. I shall persevere and make sure that this savings plan work. By the end of the year, i shall be a rich man.

Then, i can have the peace of mind to truly enjoy another round of super sweet holiday.