Wednesday, May 07, 2008

wErking-it class man Trilogy - Lotte Milkis de Trompe-

Hey blog-buddies... I am typing this at work now as part of a Trilogy!! I dunno if the system is gonna know of what i type cos they do monitor the email traffic and i am typing it now and sending this to my email. Let's hope that they won’t read it word for word or i may have another reader...

Day 3 of work!!! and i just came back from lunch, a 30 minutes lunch is so not enough!! I miss my one and a half hour commune which my friends as we take 1 hour to finish our salad or focaccia or sushi... and utilise another 30 minutes to plan for the weekend, gossip and do nothings. I know that you peeps must be wondering and have alot of questions about my work place and how i am coping... i shall touch on that that later. I had a chicken sandwich which did not satisfy me since i skipped breakfast today. So i went to get a Milkis Strawberry drink and a yummy Kimbap from Korean grocers. Yum yum yum!

Did anyone realize that there are so many new shops along Elizabeth St (the Victoria Market area), particularly Korean ones? There is like 2 new salons and 2 new grocers... coolies as i will be getting lotsa stuffs there during my lunch hour. Anneong haseyo!!

So i have just finished watching Lovers in Paris, a 20 episode Korean drama... and i cried on almost every episode of it... not like crybaby kind of cry but the manly kind of cry... hehe. It is such a romantic show.... set in both Paris and Seoul... love it. You guys should so totally watch it. I will catch the sequel Lovers in Prague soon.. when i get the time.

Then last night, i watched Iron Man.... so the hawtness!! I love it, that film is such a lover. I am gonna check ou the Iron Man figurines that are now in stores! Hopefully they are as cool as shown in the movies... so i can buy it!! Checking out the tours offered t my work place, i really wanna go Europe and Japan. Then i came across Contiki tours that does this 11 days tour from Amsterdam to Paris to Italy and then finally to Barcelona. How awesome?? It is gonna cost like $6000 though!!! Haiz i wanna gooooo!! Paris, oh Paris..... love it. Cycling in Amsterdam... posing in Milan and tapas-ing at Barcelona... 11 days!! Parfait.

Okay i admit that my work is pretty boring right now as i am under training for 4 weeks. That means i have to do worksheets and modules and not serve any customers as i dunno how to as yet. It's been pretty quiet as my branch don't open during the weekends which is weird as i think people will wanna book flights and holidays on the weekends. Work has been peachy as i alternate between staring my worksheets on the computer and Bulbapedia for the latest Pokemon gozz... i found out that Pokemon Dungeon 2 is outttt soon!!! YAY.

So far, I am quite happy with how things are going. I wake up at 7 in the morning, get to work at 8.30, lunch at 1 for 30 minutes, knock off at 5.30 and rest and sleep early.. No more partying for me... no more shopping on weekdays!!! Haizz... can't wait for paydays. Perhaps its time to set my wishlists amok??