Friday, May 09, 2008

wErking-it class man Trilogy -Joie de Vivre Symphony of Broke-

It's Friday! I survived the week indeed. Oh the joy...

Ok so next week will be more of a challange as i undergo my computer modules training! What a week it has been.

Firstly, my work place, which is more like a training centre comprises of two other members only. My team leader is Suz, a really nice jolly person who is currently on diet and loves perfumes. She also speaks Spanish fluently. Then, the 2IC is Ed who is also very nice and likes to drink. All in all, it was nice. They don't hawk over my shoulders to check what i do. They don't monitor me much. If i can split myself into two and leave a dummy replica of myself rooted on my seat, i don't think they will realize anything, hehe. Cool people. Me like.

Had Bratwurst for lunch, mmm. I saw a homeless begger along the pavement. It's quite funny as he seemed to be in his early 30s, big fella, not scrawny or anything and he had this cardboard sign. It writes 'I am homeless and hungry. Please help me by sparing a ‘gold’ coin.' What???? Its the first time i've seen a begger that specifically ask for a gold coin. This means that he will not be happy if you spare him a 50 cents coin. Why can't he ask for a yellow note instead??

So my company is giving FREE tickets to the staffs to the new Indiana Jones movie, YAY! Love love love gratis stuff. I am actually beginning to like my job really. Making customers happy by helping them book tickets and accomodation to their next holiday.... not a bad job hey? It beats being a dentist where my job will be causing pain to poor little boys and girls.

So i was learning about Quebec, Canada today. Canada is the second larget country in the world and the currency is stronger than Australian dollar. Quebec, me find very cool as 95% of the natives there speaks French. Appararently it is one of the Francophones. It is a great place for local Canadians who do not want to travel all the way to France or Europe to soak up all the good old Europeaness. Like a petit France hehe.

Sadness befalls me as i found out that the Hasbro Iron Man figures are rather lame. I really expected that the figures have sleek details like those in the movie such as little guns popping out of the shoulder and knees but it DOES NOT. It is so lame. I really hope that Hasbro will release the new series soon so i can perhaps judge it again and hopefully it will be up to my standards. Hehe.

Its 12 pm now on Friday, weekend here i come. Time is passing so fast! And i brought my Gameboy here hopefully to be able to play it under the desk to speed up the way time pass. After plaing for 15 minutes though, i realize that it is too risque to play as my desk is quite near to the printer and both Suz and Ed comes there to claim their printouts pretty often @_@.... dun wanna get caught!!

Weekend..... it will be resting, gym-ing and more resting. Btw i have worked out my wishlists!!

Firstly: Pay my credit card bills!!
Secondly: Get that LV bags that i want!!!!!!! I have two: Damier Geant Couguar and Monogram Mirage tote!!!! YAY!
Third: New coats for the winter!!
Fourth: New black leather shoe from Milu
Fifth: Save for future holidays
Lastly: Save save save save save! I wanna get a car! A hot car!! Just for pride issues. The Audi R8 is sooo hot!! Not like I can afford it now though =(.