Thursday, May 15, 2008

wErking-it class man Trilogy -Ménage a trois Nutrition Facts-

‘You should be the first to leave, you should be the first to forget.
If you turn away firmly, it will make it easier.
If will be easier if you harden your heart against me.
The sins I’ve committed, stopped us from being together.
Please forgive my selfish love…

Just go like this, just leave me like this.
I don’t want to see the pain I caused you.
If only there’s a way to lock our memories away.
Just leave me behind….’

Why isit that in all Korean shows, there is always a girlA whom is with a guyB, and another guyA who is with another girlB... but the guyA and the girlA had to fall in love with each other after some coincident meeting and sort of 'cheat' on their respective boy/girlfriends when they had been with each other for years... Of course everyone and everything is against guyA and girlA although they truly love each other. Many things will happen such as parent's disconsent, hatred from ex-partners and villains or diseases popping out with no where. Usually, after much drama and tears, guyA and girlA end up together and just when they think they can be happily ever after, either guyA or girlA dies of some freak accident or cancer... On top of that, guyA and guyB soon realised that they were long lost half-brothers and girlB is actually pregnant with guyA's son... That makes the love more complicated and almost forbidden...

As she yells 'Oppa!!! Kajimaa.... saranghe!! Bianae... saranghe...!!' Tears stream down my face. Aww so sad so sad. The guy is always a bastard and the girl is always a fool. I can't help to want to kill them but at the same time sympathize with their circumstances. My heart aches as the guyA and girlA ended up hugging each other... forbidden fruit... human nature love to have a bite....

So I finished watching Lover.... and the final episode was the saddest... I like cried 10 times....

The the joy is here.... I am getting paid this Saturday!!! Hehehe. Oh the joy.

In between working many hours for 5 days a week and inventing new MERDS (Merge Words) such as Fair-bulous and Tanaroxic, i found a certain area in me that i have yet explored. Lunching at Myers Foodhall, i can't help but pass though the toy section. I am getting the latest Ninja Turtle Alien Hunter set. YAY!! Imagine cool Ninja Turtles on Space suit and loads of weapons, i call it Ninka Turtle as it sounds way cooler and less juvenile. Then, there are these people in Sesame street's characters suits at the toy section which atrracts many little cute children to have a photo-op. Moms were going ballistic streering in the prams traffic while their juniors run amok around Elmo and friends. Aww, i stood there for 15 minutes, just looking at these little cute grubbies. A wide smile was on my face throughout as the faces of these cute thingies light up. some looked like they just woke up while others were just clinging ont heir momma. It hink it's time for me to have a son.... like a cute one. I want one now now now!!! Its the perfect accessory. A little me tagging along or clinging on to me.

So work... it's been good. It's Thursday already and i can't be more happy about the beautiful weather.... not too cold. So i have figured out almost how to do most of the computer programmes. Come visit people!!! Weekend... oh weekend....