Monday, May 26, 2008

Burglar Burger

Hey people, something bad happened last week!!

My house/home/abode got broken into by some nasty burglars!!! A laptop, two digicams, an iPod, my watch and rings got stolen. Damn it!!!

So, he was wearing gloves and the polices could not find any evidence. So he seems kinda pro as he also broke into another house near mine on the same day. So i hate him. (Why him and not her? That's a good question).

It's Monday, another week of work and work and work.... Well a few things to look forward to however. My work place is sponsoring all of us employees movie tickets doe Indiana Jones with a plus one!! So if you are not appointed by me this round, next time mabbe. Gratis movie... me love.

Talk about me lovesss, i have been watching Stairway to Heaven and i keep crying and crying of course, especially when the main actress will die in the end and the main actor plays the piano by the beach and yells her dead lover's name. Haizz.. A few more episode left that will promise more tears that can fill the Atlantic Ocean... can't wait to watch it. So nice, even though it is a 4 year old Korean drama... me *heart*.

So the drama and the burglary got me to think of certain deep things. About losing loves ones and things, its not a pleasant thing to experience. Other than losing weight, i don't thing i want to lose anything else that i have... without gaining something better of course. My heart aches as i lost my previous rings and watch to the burglar not because they are worth alot in gold but they are worth alot in memories. Those rings have some history to me and some, i had gotten from friends or at places which holds part of me. Well, shit happens and i have to just move on. Perhaps going to Thailand to put a rally bad 1000 year old curse on the burglar!!

So since i lost things, its time for me to get new ones!!
Ok people, my wish lists is sooo long now. I can't wait for the next payday as i need those $$$$ to buy stuffs. I am selling some of my previous loot in eBay as well, so gonna make some cash and get rid of trash in my room. Hopefully, i can make some profit @_@.

For some reason, I have been thinking of cars lately. It may be a sign showing me that I should get a convertible car soon but I don’t even have a license or the cash to procure it!!! Sadness… may this week be good.

For some reason my heart aches… missing someone or something…