Wednesday, March 02, 2011

All Set

OMGeeee! A Zone 1 two hour train/tram ticket is $3.70!!! Rip-off!!

Good news!! We got an 'Ok' to re-open our bazaar stall in Thamrin City!!! This week has been good news week! My 16 boxes of preciousness arrived safely in Jakarta! My sister got her apartment in Toorak and I manage to sell most of the unwanted furnitures! I also sold my bed, which means I am bed-less and will be sleeping on my couch for the next few days, zzzz. I am also still waiting for my parcel to arrive from the US and it better arrive by Monday!! Damn, if not, I will need to waste $50 to mail it back to Jakarta which will be super duper annoying!

5 more days in Melbourne... 5 more busy days actually. Tomorrow I have to visit this gun shop to check something out for my brother. Then I will be going to the gym before meeting up with my friend for dinner. Korean food, yum. I will miss Korean food when I am in Jakarta as it is not prepared by real Koreans. However, I am planning a trip to Korea possibly end of this year!! Yay.

On Saturday and Sunday, it will be moving and cleaning galore, zzzz. Busy, busy, busy. On Monday, I have Rihanna's concert which I am super looking forward to and on Tuesday night, I am flying!! Most of my things are in my luggage bags already. I only have some toiletries and essentials out. All set!

I realised that in the last few days, I have been doing alot of reflection and commentary on the past and have not thought alot about the rest of 2011 other than my work plans. I work hard and I need to play hard too. Hmmm, the holiday to Korea end of 2011 is a good start. I should start planning =).

For sure I need to be jet-setting! As much as I will love my life in Jakarta, I think I need to get out of it once every 3 months. The only trade-off is the money used for travelling can be saved or spent of things that I like. Thus, I will be splitting my income into 5 sections:

Part 1: Savings. Part 2: For my parents. Part 3: Expansion of business. Part 4: Travels. Part 5: Retail. I definitely need to work on Part 1 primarily as I am starting and having a base saving is important for my security. Part 4 and 5 is actually more like a reward once the business is running smoothly.

The possibilities are endless! I finally get to be who I am meant to be: the boss, owner, buyer, retailer, shop owner, model, spokes person, socialite and mogul fabulosity (like Kimora, lol). Can't wait to get the moving done and over with and be home in Jakarta!!!! I am all set and there are no excuses.