Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Only Boy In The World

Ache is my body. Sleep I crave. Overjoyed I am.

The moving is done!! Not an easy feat for only two days!!! We rented a van and did the moving all by ourselves. On Saturday, we had al late start and went only 2 trips. On Sunday, it was the killer as we had to move the bed, the couch, the 50” plasma TV, the fridge and the washing machine!!! We ended up going to bed at 3 AM!! The next day, we had to wake up at 8 AM to return the van keys, zzzz. On top of that, we have to clean the old house (yucks) and organise the things we moved in the new house (more work!!). This will be done throughout the course of this week, zzz.

Despite the ‘happening’ weekend, my Monday was equally happening as I went to Rihanna’s concert!! It is 3 and a half hour of music extravaganza than gets louder and louder throughout the night. The opening act was Far East Movement which I am not a big fan off. Other than the ever annoying ‘Like A G6’ song, I have no clue what they are singing for 30 minutes. However, it is so good to see Asians representing!!

The act was then followed by Calvin Harris, who is amazing! Makes me wanna be a DJ and spin for a crazy crowd! Then Rihanna finally came to stage. It started out really good as she performed hits after hits. Then at the last 30 minutes, it sort of got downhill as the base and sound system got so loud that she seemed to be screaming instead of singing. The performances felt rushed too. All in all, it as great value for money as you get 3 acts and 3 and a half hours of entertainment. The crowd is really young and beautiful (mostly) and perhaps too young for my liking as it felt like on average, everyone is about 19 years old and still in school.

I am flying tomorrow night!!! Can’t wait to start my new life! I just found out that a good friend of mine is going to London for holidays with his girlfriend! UGH! Sooo jealous!!!! If only I have the time and money to go, boohoo. All my money has gone into capital to start off my business. Even if I don’t have the time, I would have loved to either ask him to help me buy the Prada briefcase or even the Chanel J12 if I have the money! They are sooo much cheaper there! Unfair, unfair, unfair!!! Its like crying over spilled milk! Over spilled Prada! No fair! I wanna go too!!

Technically I have been on holidays for the past 4 months, which is reason enough on why I should not go. Firstly, 4 months of no income is devastating to my already shrinking Chihuahua sized account. Secondly, I am wasting more precious time if I go. I don’t deserve to go as I have not done anything productive to deserve a holiday like this. Damn! Anyways, London is not in my agenda for 2011. It’s just that it is rare to find another mate who is going at the same time. Oh well. Plus the current cold weather is a serious turn off, ewk! I am going to sleep now and I am not even sleeping on this London thing! There will be next time!!

Want you to make me feeeeeel, like I’m the only boy in the world~